- Grilled cheese and tomato sandwiches with a fresh spinach salad
- Wide handmade noodles with peas, squash and bella mushrooms in a light butter cream sauce
- Tofu stir fry with snap peas and zucchini
- Savory vegan sausage and peppers (recipe here)
- Homemade whole wheat pizza
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Frugal Food - Week 1
Eating fresh, healthy non-processed food costs a lot of money. It is much easier to save money and eat unhealthy. It really shouldn't be that way. I figured out the other day that there are 16 dinner meals before I am paid again. I am attempting to meal plan for all of them in an effort to shave our grocery bill. Here is what the first 5 days for dinners look like.